Знакомьтесь, просто Гендин из Днепра | Новости Днепра
Кабаре "Весёлый ПесецЪ"&TVi - "ПОДАМ..."
Театр КВН ДГУ - WikiVisually
1. Украина – Ukraine is currently in territorial dispute with Russia over the Crimean Peninsula which Russia annexed in 2014 but which Ukraine and most of the international community recognise as Ukrainian. Including Crimea, Ukraine has an area of 603,628 km2, making it the largest country entirely within Europe and it has a population of about 42.5 million, making it the 32nd most populous country in the world. The territory of modern Ukraine has been inhabited since 32,000 BC, during the Middle Ages, the area was a key centre of East Slavic culture, with the powerful state of Kievan Rus forming the basis of Ukrainian identity. Following its fragmentation in the 13th century, the territory was contested, ruled and divided by a variety of powers, including Lithuania, Poland, the Ottoman Empire, Austria-Hungary, and Russia. A Cossack republic emerged and prospered during the 17th and 18th centuries, two brief periods of independence occurred during the 20th century, once near the end of World War I and another during World War II. Before its independence, Ukraine was typically referred to in English as The Ukraine, following independence, Ukraine declared itself a neutral state. Nonetheless it formed a limited partnership with the Russian Federation and other CIS countries. In the 2000s, the government began leaning towards NATO, and it was later agreed that the question of joining NATO should be answered by a national referendum at some point in the future. Former President Viktor Yanukovych considered the current level of co-operation between Ukraine and NATO sufficient, and was against Ukraine joining NATO and these events formed the background for the annexation of Crimea by Russia in March 2014, and the War in Donbass in April 2014. On 1 January 2016, Ukraine applied the economic part of the Deep, Ukraine has long been a global breadbasket because of its extensive, fertile farmlands and is one of the worlds largest grain exporters. The diversified economy of Ukraine includes a heavy industry sector, particularly in aerospace. Ukraine is a republic under a semi-presidential system with separate powers, legislative, executive. Its capital and largest city is Kiev, taking into account reserves and paramilitary personnel, Ukraine maintains the second-largest military in Europe after that of Russia. Ukrainian is the language and its alphabet is Cyrillic. The dominant religion in the country is Eastern Orthodoxy, which has strongly influenced Ukrainian architecture, literature, there are different hypotheses as to the etymology of the name Ukraine. According to the older and most widespread hypothesis, it means borderland, while more recently some studies claim a different meaning, homeland or region. The Ukraine now implies disregard for the sovereignty, according to U. S. ambassador William Taylor. Neanderthal settlement in Ukraine is seen in the Molodova archaeological sites include a mammoth bone dwelling
2. Днепропетровский национальный университет имени Олеся Гончара – Oles Honchar Dnipropetrovsk National University is an establishments of higher education in Ukraine. The first four faculties were history and linguistics, law, medicine, nowadays the university has level IV accreditation, with 20 faculties and 1,300 professors,850 of them PhDs. The university has about 22,000 Ukrainian students and offers 87 majors and it has about 3,000 international students from 20 countries. Being a big educational and research center, DNU provides training at all levels, Master’s degree, Specialist’s degree. It prepares researchers and university teachers at the post-graduate and doctor of science courses, second higher education can be obtained. According to the UNESCO poll DNU takes the 6th place of all Ukrainian higher education due to its academic. DNU has 63 agreements with higher education institutes and research centers from many countries of Europe, Asia, DNU has joined the work of the TEMPUS Program in Ukraine. The first project on reforming the economy was won in 1993, since then DNU has won 14 projects for terms of 1 to 3 years in sectors of science and education such as economics, management, university managements, social informatics and international economics. The library has 2,600,000 volumes and computer library rooms, since 2007 DNU has been taking part in the Erasmus Mundus Project “External Cooperation Window”. In the plan there is a paragraph about development of relations with EU universities. Participation should raising the skills of DNU teachers and improving the style of teaching, the project can give the possibility of progress in implementation of Bologna standards, including ECTS and quality assurance. Ekaterynoslavsky University was founded during the Ukrainian Hetman Pavlo Skoropadsky state in 1918, in 1920 Ekaterynoslavsky University was transformed into Ekaterynoslavsky Institute of Education, which operated until 1933. During World War II some faculty and students went to defend their homeland from the Nazi invaders, others approached Victory Day, in September 2000 Dnepropetrovsk State University acquired the status of a national institution. He worked as dean of faculty from 1989, and as pro-rector of educational work from 1996. He is rector from November 1998 and he is rewarded with orders “For merit” of all three degrees. The university has 17 teaching and laboratory buildings, seven dormitories for students at 3,500 seats, sports facilities and recreation, the teachers and scientists of the faculty created a Regional center of the Ukrainian language history and development, where students’ scientific association “Philologist” functions. An annual collection of scientific publications “The young people are eager to comprehend the word” was founded. A French speaking students’ theatre and speaking club was founded at the Roman philology chair in 1995, the Council of the students organizes visits to children’s homes with festival concerts and gifts during some years
3. ТВі – TVi was a Ukrainian TV channel that did broadcast from 2008 till March 2015, it was widely seen as Ukraines only independent TV channel. It was known for its coverage of the Ukrainian government. Late April 2013 the channel changed ownership in a disputed takeover, early May 2013 the new management stated that they wanted to transform TVi into a mainstream TV channel. In March 2015 TVi stopped broadcasting because it had drained out its financial resources, in March 2016 its broadcast licence was revoked. TVi launched on 17 March 2008, and was set up by two exiled Russian businessmenn, Vladimir Gusinsky and Konstantin Kagalovsky and they split due to a business dispute but Kagalovsky continued to fund TVi. According to Ukrainian media watchdog Telekrytyka TVi and 5 Kanal were the only remaining TV channels in mid-May 2010 with independent, the President of TVi was Vitaly Portnikov. Chairman of the Editorial Board Mykola Knyazhytsky was placed at number 10 on the electoral list of Batkivshchyna during the 2012 Ukrainian parliamentary election and he was elected into parliament and Knyazhytsky left TVi immediately after. The staff of TVi then went on strike to protest the change of ownership that they fear will undermine their ability to air news critical of President Viktor Yanukovych. According to press reports Altman, a Ukrainian-born U. S. businessman, had in the past worked as an adviser to Energy Minister in the Second Azarov Government Eduard Stavytsky, Altman stated his priority was to save the television channel as an objective source of information in Ukraine. 31 journalists resigned from TVi on 29 April 2013, they believed as TVi employees they could not anymore guarantee our audience to provide objective and they set up a web project in which we will do the same job. This web project eventually became Hromadske. TV, early May 2013 the new management stated that they wanted to transform TVi into a full channel, similar to ICTV and Novyi Kanal, this was planned to be completed by September 2013. On 23 March 2015 TVi stopped broadcasting because of financial problems, at the time the channel vowed to return next fall TV season. In March 2016 the channels broadcast licence was revoked, reception of TVi was available throughout the whole country of Ukraine. TVi was available on more than 90% of cable networks in Ukraine, TVi claimed that the reason it was denied a digital license is because of its critical approach to Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. In June 2010 a video was filmed of a vehicle parked outside the TV station monitoring its activities, when the three occupants of the vehicle were asked what they were doing, they hid their faces and refused to answer questions. They then drove off, driving through a red light, TVi general director Mykola Kniazhytsky accused the SBU, Ukraines main security agency, of carrying out this surveillance. Reporters Without Borders has condemned this as harassment, in April 2012, TVi accused government officials of trying to disrupt and shut down the station. This was in response to tax officials allegedly probing its businesses relationships with entrepreneurs who fund the station, on April 25,2012, tax officials delivered letters requesting contractual and other documents at the residences of at least three entrepreneurs that relate to their business dealings with TVi
4. Сентябрь – September is the ninth month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendars and the third month to have the length of 30 days. It is also the month with the longest name, September in the Northern Hemisphere is the seasonal equivalent of March in the Southern Hemisphere. In the Northern hemisphere, the beginning of the autumn is on 1 September. In the Southern hemisphere, the beginning of the spring is on 1 September. September marks the beginning of the ecclesiastical year in the Eastern Orthodox Church. It is the start of the year in many countries, in which children go back to school after the summer break. September was originally the seventh of ten months on the oldest known Roman calendar, after the calendar reform that added January and February to the beginning of the year, September became the ninth month, but retained its name. It had 29 days until the Julian reform, which added a day, ancient Roman observances for September include Ludi Romani, originally celebrated from September 12 to September 14, later extended to September 5 to September 19. In the last 1st century BC, a day was added in honor of the deified Julius Caesar on 4 September. Ludi Triumphales was held from September 18–22, the Septimontium was celebrated in September, and on December 11 on later calendars. These dates do not correspond to the modern Gregorian calendar, in 1752, the British Empire adopted the Gregorian calendar. In the British Empire that year, September 2 was immediately followed by September 14, September was called harvest month in Charlemagnes calendar. September corresponds partly to the Fructidor and partly to the Vendémiaire of the first French republic, on Usenet, it is said that September 1993 never ended. September is called Herbstmonat, harvest month, in Switzerland, the Anglo-Saxons called the month Gerstmonath, barley month, that crop being then usually harvested. The September equinox takes place in this month, and certain observances are organized around it and it is the Autumn equinox in the Northern Hemisphere, and the Vernal Equinox in the Southern Hemisphere. The dates can vary from 21 September to 24 September, September is mostly in the sixth month of the astrological calendar, which begins at the end of March/Mars/Aries. The birth flowers for September are the forget-me-not, morning glory, the zodiac signs for the month of September are Virgo and Libra whose end and start are related to equinox date. This list does not necessarily imply either official status or general observance, emergency Number Day Enkutatash falls on this day if it is not a leap year. National Day of Catalonia National Hot Cross Bun Day Nayrouz Patriot Day Remember Freedom Day Teachers Day September 12 Day of Conception Day of the Programmer, Enkutatash falls on this day if it is a leap year
Опубликовано: 01.01.2018 | Автор:
Всего 9 комментариев.
Евгений Гендин, Днепропетровск (Днепр), Украина. Окончил ДНУ им. Олеся Гончара в 1981. Войдите на сайт или зарегистрируйтесь.
1. Гендин Евгений Марксович.Евгений Марксович, расскажите об идее фестиваля КВН. Чего вам хотелось?
Evgeny Gendin. Evgeny Gendin on Facebookissa. Rekisteröidy Facebookin nyt ja saat yhteyden käyttäjään Evgeny.
ФИО: Гендин Евгений Марксович. Дата рождения: 6 ноября 1959г. Должность в театре: автор и муз.руководитель.
Козацька нація - козацький народ! Евгений Гендин. Обращение к интеллигенции.Evgeny Gendin Dnepropetrovsk. ОБ АВТОРЕ. Евгений Гендин.
Гендин Евгений Марксович (автор). Дан Юрий Юрьевич (музыкант). Евсеенко Андрей Васильевич.